Dear Guest

Please make your registration and don't try to forget to read all the rule assembled lines, we want to stay as a clean and as fresh as possible - please refrain from using bad words, you will get warnings otherwise, you may get problems seeing the other FORUMS/TOPICS if you haven't registerd, some are only available for members, but it's very good if you register, it shows that your really intrested and being active onto these forums, anyways welcome and explore the world of Gamefacillity

We are from the 4th of June to the end of August having summer holiday and are closed, it doesn't mean that you can't get a answer on your questionaries you have been sent, we will be notified and will be reading even on forums or in private mail but just as a notice whole Gamefacillity now has summer holiday.

Best Regards

Croxxy, Systembot & coltX
Dear Guest

Please make your registration and don't try to forget to read all the rule assembled lines, we want to stay as a clean and as fresh as possible - please refrain from using bad words, you will get warnings otherwise, you may get problems seeing the other FORUMS/TOPICS if you haven't registerd, some are only available for members, but it's very good if you register, it shows that your really intrested and being active onto these forums, anyways welcome and explore the world of Gamefacillity

We are from the 4th of June to the end of August having summer holiday and are closed, it doesn't mean that you can't get a answer on your questionaries you have been sent, we will be notified and will be reading even on forums or in private mail but just as a notice whole Gamefacillity now has summer holiday.

Best Regards

Croxxy, Systembot & coltX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back after September here at Gamefacillity with new updates, we also have a new layout at this website and new design and the lovely banner which is made within the game Final Fantasy.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Sun 07 Nov 2021, 13:33
Latest topics
» Hide 'N' Seek server
Servers & Information Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 20:30 by Ro0t ;E

» Project: Zelda Series
Servers & Information Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 18:33 by psychomaina

» Working Times
Servers & Information Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 21:06 by Systembot

» Coming overviews
Servers & Information Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 18:44 by coltX

» Servers & Information
Servers & Information Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 20:19 by coltX

» Admin Application - Ferurlino (Changed name)
Servers & Information Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 19:18 by coltX

» Supreme Commander 2 (VIDEO OVERVIEW) (FINISHED)
Servers & Information Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 20:03 by coltX

» Ansökan om klan hemsida till euRo
Servers & Information Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 17:08 by coltX

» Servers News
Servers & Information Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 12:53 by coltX

Top posters
coltX
Servers & Information I_vote_lcapServers & Information I_voting_barServers & Information I_vote_rcap 
Pkf
Servers & Information I_vote_lcapServers & Information I_voting_barServers & Information I_vote_rcap 
Borat
Systembot
Croxxy
Leia
psychomaina
Star
24killen
Pacify
Poll
Statistics
We have 60 registered users
The newest registered user is rarE^

Our users have posted a total of 179 messages in 67 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Servers & Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coltX
Admin
coltX

Servers & Information Empty
PostSubject: Servers & Information   Servers & Information Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 20:19

Servers & Information Space_10

We have finally come to the last moment.

I have now installed three servers so far, current listed below.

* Surf_ski_2 (Only)
IP: ~ Coming

* Hide N' Seek

* GunGame (Only)

1) Surf_ski_2 INFORMATION
In the installation of Surf_ski_2 we have added spawn protection for players that might break the rules in-game by killing players at the start of game as the players that dies would think that is a disturbance for real.

We have added so NOONE can kill anyone in Marioroom, YOU wont be able to enter jail instead you go straight down which wont cause any problems to players that plays.

We are still updating the servers alot and will add more plugins by the time that goes.

2) Hide N' Seek (BLOCKS) INFORMATION
We have added a plugin so we can make blocks, at this Hide N' Seek you wont need to kill people with the "knife" only, you can use swords and other designs for your knife aswell to make the game look cooler, all you do is type /knife.

You can have hats by typing /hats and then you will get a list of each different hats to choose from, in our server.

We have added some security to the server and you'll see these features in-game later, aswell we have added music / sounds, but these only plays once a player kills someone or the round restarts which is cool.

We have added special blood effects and slowmotion for your gaming needs, you might aswell be able to make a real nice Hide N' Seek movie just by playing at our Hide N' Seek server, to see all other features of this server, be sure to visit it at the release.

3) Gungame (Only) INFORMATION

We have added the latest GunGame modification to the server and special plugins.

What is going to be added?

-> Special gunsounds, makes the game more realistic
-> Gun designs, over 60 designs for each weapon to choose with!
-> Kill Sounds (HEAD SHOT!)

Want to see more features at this server?

Visit us at the release of our global gaming festival 2010 with alot of servers, if there is any bugs please report these to gamefacillity@hotmail.com directly, the IP of each server will be up at this topic on final release of our servers.
If you want to get administrator before we release our servers you NEED to do this now! We only add administrators each 2nd week, this is not a argue discussion, it's just as it is, so if you are intrested please do so now.
If you want to get administrator you MUST make your application before the 14th of May, next server administration adding date is the 28th of May. We only add new administrators each 14th day due to we want to keep our files safe, and safe scripted.

I will post rules for EVERY server and there will be a plugin in-game aswell telling game rules, some rules is made by other administrators and we wish you to respect these rules if you are playing, we want everyone to have fun and stay adult but all i say now is

Good luck and see you at our server release!

Best Regards

Gamefacillity.tk |[c]oltX
Server Team
http://www.gamefacillity.tk
Back to top Go down
https://gamefacility.darkbb.com

Servers & Information
Page 1 of 1