Dear Guest

Please make your registration and don't try to forget to read all the rule assembled lines, we want to stay as a clean and as fresh as possible - please refrain from using bad words, you will get warnings otherwise, you may get problems seeing the other FORUMS/TOPICS if you haven't registerd, some are only available for members, but it's very good if you register, it shows that your really intrested and being active onto these forums, anyways welcome and explore the world of Gamefacillity

We are from the 4th of June to the end of August having summer holiday and are closed, it doesn't mean that you can't get a answer on your questionaries you have been sent, we will be notified and will be reading even on forums or in private mail but just as a notice whole Gamefacillity now has summer holiday.

Best Regards

Croxxy, Systembot & coltX
Dear Guest

Please make your registration and don't try to forget to read all the rule assembled lines, we want to stay as a clean and as fresh as possible - please refrain from using bad words, you will get warnings otherwise, you may get problems seeing the other FORUMS/TOPICS if you haven't registerd, some are only available for members, but it's very good if you register, it shows that your really intrested and being active onto these forums, anyways welcome and explore the world of Gamefacillity

We are from the 4th of June to the end of August having summer holiday and are closed, it doesn't mean that you can't get a answer on your questionaries you have been sent, we will be notified and will be reading even on forums or in private mail but just as a notice whole Gamefacillity now has summer holiday.

Best Regards

Croxxy, Systembot & coltX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back after September here at Gamefacillity with new updates, we also have a new layout at this website and new design and the lovely banner which is made within the game Final Fantasy.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Sun 07 Nov 2021, 13:33
Latest topics
» Hide 'N' Seek server
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 20:30 by Ro0t ;E

» Project: Zelda Series
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 18:33 by psychomaina

» Working Times
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 21:06 by Systembot

» Coming overviews
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 18:44 by coltX

» Servers & Information
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 20:19 by coltX

» Admin Application - Ferurlino (Changed name)
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 19:18 by coltX

» Supreme Commander 2 (VIDEO OVERVIEW) (FINISHED)
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 20:03 by coltX

» Ansökan om klan hemsida till euRo
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 17:08 by coltX

» Servers News
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 12:53 by coltX

Top posters
coltX
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) I_vote_lcapOverview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) I_voting_barOverview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) I_vote_rcap 
Pkf
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) I_vote_lcapOverview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) I_voting_barOverview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) I_vote_rcap 
Borat
Systembot
Croxxy
Leia
psychomaina
Star
24killen
Pacify
Poll
Statistics
We have 60 registered users
The newest registered user is rarE^

Our users have posted a total of 179 messages in 67 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coltX
Admin
coltX

Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Empty
PostSubject: Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED)   Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 23:48

I tried the game Wings of Prey for PC for a few minutes, seemed good as a start but as i'm not that used to War Millitary games i decided to not play it that long.

Once you first start out with this game you are going to be in a Airplane, you can choose if you want to fly up from a landing base or just be in air once you get connected within the game.
I started by a landing field and then by flying up, once you are up in air you shall go for a "yellow" flag a bit higher in the skies, once you reached this flag there will come enemy airplanes which your mission is to shoot down before they reach their destination, if you are too late your mission should fail.

As there was like over 34 enemy airplanes i did shoot some airplanes down of course, i didn't stay inside the game for that long, if you are intrested in a real war millitary game this game would be for you, i will post some screenshots and this is the beginning of the storyline of this game.
The game itself is a War Simulation Game - You can decide if you want to fly the airplane as simulation to make the game harder or as normal Arcade.

Here is some screenshots i took:

Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Acess_10
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Acess_11
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Acess_12
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Acess_13
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Acess_14
Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Acess_15

Alright so this screenshot below displays the Mission itself, the description before entering the game as other required games has it this way, which gives the game a great way to introduce a mission to the player that plays the game.

Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Acess_16

So if i should give this game any rating which i shall do below keep stay tuned for other games coming! :-)

But now you know, soldier -) Do you like World Wars as a computer player? Get this game, please notice that we rate our games up to 10.0 as a score.

Storyline: No rating
Gameplay: 5.5
Movement: 3.0
Challenge: 5.5 (Commentary: Not too hard & Not to easy, depends).

I can't rate anymore of this game because i don't want to put wrong ratings on either a bad or good game but all i can say is that the game seems great and is recommended for any World War I - World War II & War fans around the world.

Thank you for reading this Overview if you wish to read more, here is more information about the game below:

Wings of Prey is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Players can participate in some of the war’s most famous battles piloting fighters, battle planes and bombers across a range of thrilling missions. There are six theatres of war to engage in – The Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Ardennes, Berlin, Sicily and Korsun' representing the main airborne battles of World War II in Europe.

Wings of Prey also boasts an all new damage effects engine as well as advanced environmental visuals enriching the game play. Wings of Prey features hundreds of airplanes taking part in air battles. The unique environmental engine also produces highly detailed, realistic landscapes that allow players to see breathtaking ground support actions.

Authentic World War atmosphere: Cutting edge technologies with highly detailed visuals bring the epic battles to life;
Engage in more than 50 missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe;
Historically accurate aircrafts: Experience over 40 planes including fighters, battle planes and bombers. Learn to master Spitfire, Mustang, Messerschmitt and many more;
Flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation;
Downloadable content support: more planes and missions are coming next year;
Support of 6-DOF TrackIR, TripleHead2Go, Saitek and Thrustmaster joysticks, mouse and voice headsets;
Thrilling multiplayer: 4 game modes to choose; VoIP, lobby game system, leaderboards, friends lists, join-in-progress and host migration features provide great experience;
Realistic sound effects and original music from Jeremy Soule.

System Requirements
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3200MHz
Memory: 1 GB Ram
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 256 Mb
DirectX®️: 9.0c or higher
Hard Drive: 10 Gb free disk space
Sound: DirectX compatible
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2400 MHz
Memory: 2 GB Ram
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 512 Mb or higher
DirectX®️: 9.0c or higher
Hard Drive: 10 Gb free disk space
Sound: DirectX compatible with support 5.1

Overview by

coltX #Gf
Overview Moderator
Game: Wings of Prey
Back to top Go down
https://gamefacility.darkbb.com
Systembot
Owner
Owner

Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Empty
PostSubject: Great overview!   Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 01:07

Great overview, though not a game 4 me :-) Looks great anyways, thanks!
Back to top Go down

Overview: Wings of Prey (COMPLETED)
Page 1 of 1