Dear Guest

Please make your registration and don't try to forget to read all the rule assembled lines, we want to stay as a clean and as fresh as possible - please refrain from using bad words, you will get warnings otherwise, you may get problems seeing the other FORUMS/TOPICS if you haven't registerd, some are only available for members, but it's very good if you register, it shows that your really intrested and being active onto these forums, anyways welcome and explore the world of Gamefacillity

We are from the 4th of June to the end of August having summer holiday and are closed, it doesn't mean that you can't get a answer on your questionaries you have been sent, we will be notified and will be reading even on forums or in private mail but just as a notice whole Gamefacillity now has summer holiday.

Best Regards

Croxxy, Systembot & coltX
Dear Guest

Please make your registration and don't try to forget to read all the rule assembled lines, we want to stay as a clean and as fresh as possible - please refrain from using bad words, you will get warnings otherwise, you may get problems seeing the other FORUMS/TOPICS if you haven't registerd, some are only available for members, but it's very good if you register, it shows that your really intrested and being active onto these forums, anyways welcome and explore the world of Gamefacillity

We are from the 4th of June to the end of August having summer holiday and are closed, it doesn't mean that you can't get a answer on your questionaries you have been sent, we will be notified and will be reading even on forums or in private mail but just as a notice whole Gamefacillity now has summer holiday.

Best Regards

Croxxy, Systembot & coltX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back after September here at Gamefacillity with new updates, we also have a new layout at this website and new design and the lovely banner which is made within the game Final Fantasy.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Sun 07 Nov 2021, 13:33
Latest topics
» Hide 'N' Seek server
Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 20:30 by Ro0t ;E

» Project: Zelda Series
Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 18:33 by psychomaina

» Working Times
Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 21:06 by Systembot

» Coming overviews
Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 18:44 by coltX

» Servers & Information
Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 20:19 by coltX

» Admin Application - Ferurlino (Changed name)
Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 19:18 by coltX

» Supreme Commander 2 (VIDEO OVERVIEW) (FINISHED)
Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 20:03 by coltX

» Ansökan om klan hemsida till euRo
Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 17:08 by coltX

» Servers News
Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 12:53 by coltX

Top posters
coltX
Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) I_vote_lcapOverview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) I_voting_barOverview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) I_vote_rcap 
Pkf
Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) I_vote_lcapOverview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) I_voting_barOverview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) I_vote_rcap 
Borat
Systembot
Croxxy
Leia
psychomaina
Star
24killen
Pacify
Poll
Statistics
We have 60 registered users
The newest registered user is rarE^

Our users have posted a total of 179 messages in 67 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
coltX
Admin
coltX

Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Empty
PostSubject: Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED)   Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 23:12

Hello

I'm going to make a Overview of the continued game Supreme Commander 2. Supreme Commander was the first Strategy game they made for the strategy series Supreme Commander.

In mostly all strategy games you need a level on your head, no offense to anyone but it's required alot of thinking such as tactics and required information.

There is alot of strategy games out there, my first one favourite was Tiberian Sun, a very old strategy game but it should still work for PC of course. We have now new developed and much better game performance of strategy games as there is several different - We could look at these games as examples, Empire of Earth, Age of Empires, Warcraft III, Generals Zero Hour.

These all is great Strategy Games for your mind & thinking Arrow basically you shouldn't be tired when you are playing a strategy game as you may do wrong things when you are playing which isn't good at first rate of state, i'm tired at the moment - i haven't slept through all night and i've been working for 9 hours, at least.

But i'm gonna go for a try within the new game Supreme Commander with a overview & pictures, i will start with this at 10 PM today.

Sincerly Regards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
coltX #Gf
Gamefacillity Community
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by coltX on Tue 02 Mar 2010, 23:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gamefacility.darkbb.com
Systembot
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Nice! :)   Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 23:43

Nice! Will look forward into seeing the Supreme Commander 2 Smile I haven't tried the 1st one yet.
Back to top Go down
Soulz
Server Modification Administrator

PostSubject: Thanks   Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 23:44

I always loved the Strategy game so i will also look into this overview before buying this game, because i have acctually considered of doing so, i'm not 100% sure yet though.

Thank you

~ Soulz
Back to top Go down
Logia

PostSubject: Results of active lag.   Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 23:47

Supreme Commander 1 was kind of laggy due to all the buildings you have to build, i eventually hope this overview wont show the same result in their new game: Supreme Commander 2.
Back to top Go down
Elia

PostSubject: Wrong opposition there.   Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 23:57

Logia wrote:
Supreme Commander 1 was kind of laggy due to all the buildings you have to build, i eventually hope this overview wont show the same result in their new game: Supreme Commander 2.

You might be wrong on that part, but it depends really how much your computer can hold out for. I mean every unit causes a bit lag, if you have 10,000 units on same big map with a computer that lags, that's the problem. The population problem, the unit count is too high, that's why they placed Unit Capicity at other games but certainly on Warcraft III which was a excellent game and still is. They placed 100/100 there, so 100 units should be allowed if not over that there is a special Unit Capicity on each unit - example if you build 1 hero that would take around 4-5 units, depending on how strong it is.

There is less strong units & stronger units, if you wish to have stronger units in games they will take more capicity and it doesn't matter how small or big it would be because it causes lag anyways.

The game itself, i can't say anything to it that it should cause lag itself, it also depends on what settings you have the game on as there is Low -> Medium & High. I placed mine at Medium, of course if you want you can build alot of units & buildings, but try make it smooth as you can during the game and if the game requires that you really need to build "that" many buildings or units, if it is really required and that there is a major requirement of building alot i would blame the game producer for setting the requirements that high to make a malfunction or e error to the game since the game wont hold on anymore if it causes too much or high latency.

I will wait for this overview and see if the game itself is better than the first Supreme Commander, thank you coltX.
Back to top Go down
Logia

PostSubject: Thanks   Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 00:12

Elia wrote:
Logia wrote:

You might be wrong on that part, but it depends really how much your computer can hold out for. I mean every unit causes a bit lag, if you have 10,000 units on same big map with a computer that lags, that's the problem. The population problem, the unit count is too high, that's why they placed Unit Capicity at other games but certainly on Warcraft III which was a excellent game and still is. They placed 100/100 there, so 100 units should be allowed if not over that there is a special Unit Capicity on each unit - example if you build 1 hero that would take around 4-5 units, depending on how strong it is.

There is less strong units & stronger units, if you wish to have stronger units in games they will take more capicity and it doesn't matter how small or big it would be because it causes lag anyways.

The game itself, i can't say anything to it that it should cause lag itself, it also depends on what settings you have the game on as there is Low -> Medium & High. I placed mine at Medium, of course if you want you can build alot of units & buildings, but try make it smooth as you can during the game and if the game requires that you really need to build "that" many buildings or units, if it is really required and that there is a major requirement of building alot i would blame the game producer for setting the requirements that high to make a malfunction or e error to the game since the game wont hold on anymore if it causes too much or high latency.

I will wait for this overview and see if the game itself is better than the first Supreme Commander, thank you coltX.

I do agree on that, the good thing about some games is that they put level capicities but i just hope they did on this game he is going to overview, thanks :-)
Back to top Go down
coltX
Admin
coltX

PostSubject: Game Overview: 1st Part (Tutorial 1) ~ Supreme Commander 2   Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 03:05

Hi guys and thanks for being so intrested in this game, i just played the first tutorial of it and will continue today but later as my working time doesn't start until later today and as i may guess you are all in sleep :-)

Supreme Commander 2, Part 1

The first thing you had to do was to learn pan, scrolling, zooming and moving your unit.

Here is the first picture in-game:

Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Gamefa13

This unit is called the ACU and this unit is meant to be the so called "Supreme Commander". The commander he makes his commands within tactics, by building new units or new buildings as in other games.

Once you get to know how to pan, scroll and zoom, moving units and so on you will get to know how to capture a building to make it able for you to build your base, as a start you build your first building, the building to produce tanks & heavy armory such as in the previous game, all way to expermintal units, the most dangerous ones available.

Here is a preview of the base you are going to build in 1:1 Tutorial.

Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Previe10

You have resources as previous game too, you need Energy and mass of resources to build both buildings & units, i guess.

After that you will gain a massive force to join you up to defeat a almost a "copy" of a base, it's like 1 Versus 1 at the end of the Tutorial. You will gain tanks & robots to fight by your side, lead the strategy to an victory and win this battle within your own tactics by the game Supreme Commander 2 you get full charge and control of your units WITH a unit capicity rate of total 200! 0/200 at start!
The game was easier now, not as before - so it seems on the good way this time, and i think the makers of the game deserves a great tribute for it as i'm acctually thinking of buying it.
I will post some more pictures and tomarrow i'm going for some more tutorials, i might do all of them acctually to finish this overview to full scale.

Here is the last picture i will post, when i'm defeating their Land Factory, their last building in this Tutorial.

I will not post any ratings until i'm done with all Tutorials and since there is many tutorials there might be discussions of this game, well highly enough.

I hope you guys had a great time reading this first part of this overview and i'm gonna continue tomarrow, if you find this as a great game, search for it on youtube for more but for others than that, keep checking out new stuff here at this forum for this game as it will come by the days that goes.

Sincerly Regards & Good night

~ coltX #Gf
Overview Administrator
Game: Supreme Commander 2 (Part 1:1 [1 of 1]
---------------------------------------------------------------------|
Back to top Go down
coltX
Admin
coltX

PostSubject: Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED)   Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 23:02

I have now finished some of the tutorials, i didn't expect that many yet, but it's good.

The first tutorial was basics, the other based tutorials was almost like missions & quests to forfill within the Demo.

Supreme Commander 2 should be released in Sweden at the 4th March 2010 set as it's destination date, for some basic information about the game:

The members of the Coalition – the United Earth Federation, The Illuminate and the Cybran Nation –blame each other, and the early rumbles of war can be heard throughout the galaxy.

Features:
• Take on the role of three enigmatic commanders; former friends from each of the unique factions -- The United Earth Federation (UEF), The Illuminate and the Cybran Nation -- who get dragged into a conflict of galactic consequences
• Explore a rich, character-driven single-player game which spans over 18 missions and delivers a new level of emotional connection to the RTS genre, or take the battle online for an exhilarating multi-player experience
• Fight action-packed battles on a massive scale, waging war with enormous land, air and naval units in visually spectacular environments, brought to life by all-new rendering technology and a true evolution of RTS controls on both platforms
• Upgrade and customize armies with new weapons and technology and deploy them instantly on the battlefield, turning a base-level tank into a high-powered, multi-barreled, anti-aircraft-sporting multipurpose battle unit
• Deploy wild experimental war machines that can change the balance of power at any given moment.
• Experience a streamlined economy and redesigned UI that put the focus squarely on combat, battlefield tactics and high-level strategic decision making, and give improved player feedback in Strategic Zoom view.

Your goal within skirmish mode would be to build as many factories as you can to be able to build land units, sea units & aircraft units faster. When you are strong enough you will be able to build Experimental Units, they are experiments that can take (VERY) high damage on both units & buildings within the game.
Here below, we will preview one of these ~ called the Fat Boy.

Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Experi10

We have smaller units also of course, fighting airplanes and bomb planes, there is a real difference between these and it's important; Fighting only fights against other Air Units and Bombing drops only bombs for buildings so if you for example make 20 units of fighting airplanes and 20 units of bomb airplanes that would be a great comparance in-game also by controlling these units would be easy with the tactical overlay i never seen before, it was awesome! -

The Tactical Overlay:

This displays the amount of units you have, land units, air units & sea units and other common units and well the experimental units, all you have to do is using your scroll on your mouse and drag it backwards and you'll get the overlay, i will also show a example of how it looks below:

Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Tactic10

For land units, here is some looking:

Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Land_u10

Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Land_u12

As you complete your way through the tutorials - at the end you will get how good you were playing in-game, at a rate for me i got 5/5 stars on everything upon the mission, check the image below:

Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Operat10

So ~ for Air & Sea units, see pictures below:

Aircraft (Fighter) - Here we have the fighter warplane, this airplane only fights against other air units.

Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Airuni10

Within Supreme Commander, you can rule the seas, as the seas rules you the stream of water will follow your orders, the bells will call an strike against all ships and the worst war will intend within the game ever!

As you control the submarines you can dive and go up to surface which is a cool function tool for the submarine as it's the same in real world life, submarine picture below:

Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Submar10

You can see clearly in the picture that the Submarine is under the water but on the way to the surface.

The bombing planes takes effects to buildings and they can be produced very fast within the air factory, remember; the more productions you do, the more chance you will have to win the battlefield by making both tactics & strategies within this game, a pair of units of bombers below
:

Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Loads_10

Well - that's basically it, i showed most of the units available but there is tons more, i assure you that!
If you are intrested in games like these, get it for real. Some strategy games is very boring while others is great loada fun! And ... all i can say is that this game looks ownage and is fun.
I can't decide how you play in-game but i've told a bit about the game, you can see some of the screenshots there of some units, tactical overlay and you have a map of course as all other strategy games.
I'm gonna rate this game anyways so here is the ratings:

Gameplay: 9.9
Sound: 9.9
Unit Movement: 9.9
Overall Rating: 7.0
Total Rating: 10.0

Rated: HIGH

See the Supreme Commander 2 Trailer with HIGH DEFINITION at youtube.com
Back to top Go down
Logia

PostSubject: Great overview!!   Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 00:23

That is great! Good job coltX!

I might buy this game, your overview turned my mind for more - but also... you could always check at http://www.supremecommander2.com or just search for Supremecommander2 on google and you will find the home page, it seems a bit bugged.

But other than that great overview & keep up the good work!

Peace out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED)   Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overview: Supreme Commander 2 (COMPLETED)
Page 1 of 1